Old April 9th, 2015, 08:24 PM posted to comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.travel.europe,soc.history.medieval
Erilar

Default back from the brink

"JohnT" wrote:
"Erilar" wrote in message
I'm battling back from disaster-- almost all my apps on the iPad were wiped
clean of all data somewhere in the middle of the nasty battle with a new
computer with the worst OS I've ever had to deal with: Yosemite. I now have
to clear away the old posts here to get up to date before I leave home on
my yearly trip combo and have only Newstap on the iPad with me.

Enjoy your trip. You are visiting France again?

Please don't swear at me! The Faroes this time.
--
biblioholic medievalist