Old October 1st, 2005, 07:05 AM
jona

"Hans Schoelink" wrote in message
Phalaborwa - There were gasps in the public gallery as Mark
Scott-Crossley,
one of the men who threw farmworker Nelson Chisale to lions at Hoedspruit
in
January 2004, was sentenced on Friday to life imprisonment...

Read mo
http://www.news24.com/News24/South_A...809338,00.html

What is happening there? Corné do you know more?

Ja Corne, is Crossley one of your tjommies ? ;-

OK, jokes aside. I guess the man (Crossley) got what he
deserved. I just wonder how many 'tribal' executions of
a similar nature go undocumented, unnoticed and unprosecuted.
This one makes headline news because of the involvement
of a supposedly civilised 'whitey' and the tasty morsel that
something like: "fed to the lions" provides the tabloids.
Suchlike brutal crimes are really not as uncommon as one
would assume.

my 2c