Old October 5th, 2005, 05:30 AM
jona

"JohnM" wrote in message
In article , Corné
writes
Me neither, but an e-mail from 'Hans www.come-along.nl ' but written by
From: "Suzanne Melis"

It is bad Netiquette to publish the real email addresses of people on
USENET because many of us munge our addresses to avoid spam. By
publishing the private address of Suzanne Melis you have just
(i) condemned her to a lifetime of spam (ii) force her to change her
private email address.

That's why we don't publish private emails on USENET. It's just polite.

It is ALSO polite to make email messages clear as to
what they are about and from whom they are - when
emailing to a private address. Since this was not the
case, AND since he was requested to reply to the group,
the sender(s) got every bit they deserved.
Sheesh !!!