Old September 28th, 2011, 11:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Janet Wilder

Default NCL Hawaii

On 9/28/2011 3:58 PM, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 21:49:14 -0400, Bill wrote:

Bottom line was that for what we paid, it was a great deal.

Everyone who hates NCL does so because a) the food isn't what they hoped
or b) the service sux.

Cruise for the ship, cruise for the locations, if you want to eat great,
stay home.

True. I am a better cook than NCL :-).

What I hated most about our NCL cruise was the filthy condition of the
ship and the horrible attitude of the crew. The bad food, the awful
dining (if the term "dining" even applies to their terrible Freestyle
MDR experience) atmosphere and the constant barrage of sales pitches.

I don't care if they have the best itinerary in the entire world, I'll
never set foot aboard their ships again. I cruise for the experience as
much as for the itinerary. I can have a better experience flying in and
staying in a hotel than I had on that NCL cruise.

YMMV

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas