Old January 29th, 2008, 12:57 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,rec.travel.air
Sarah Czepiel

Default Ping ATB.

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:48:44 +1300, Greg Procter
wrote:

:Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:
: On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:45:30 +1300, Greg Procter
: wrote:
:
: :Sarah Czepiel wrote:
: :
: : On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:35:29 +1300, Greg Procter
: : wrote:
: :
: : :Sarah Czepiel wrote:
: : :
: : : On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 08:56:39 GMT, Larry in AZ
: : : wrote:
: : :
: : : :Waiving the right to remain silent, "Mr. Travel" said:
: : : :
: : : : Greg Procter wrote:
: : : :
: : : : Sarah, I'll say this only a hundred thousand times ... I don't lie.
: : : :
: : : : You stated it was easier for someone in Singapore to obtain cigars from
: : : : Cuba than from New Zealand.
: : : :
: : : :He insisted for several weeks that New Zealand didn't have a Constitution.
: : :
: : : Then there's his " Shah of Iraq " claim.
: : :
: : :
: : :Laugh ... you all went for that one for weeks!
: :
: : Oh come on Greg. We simply ignored your silly comment. You have so
: : many....
: :
: :
: :Good one Sara, keep that up and you'll eventually start to believe it!
:
: I've always believed you thought there was a " Shah of Iraq", Greg.
:
:Silly you Sarah - I made a spelling error initially and then continued
:with it because (a) context, and (b) you didn't notice.

A. We did notice. B. We didn't care because we know you're a fool.
C. You claimed it was a joke. D. As usual you're full of ****.

: Just as you think NZ doesn't have a written constitution.
:
:
:My point is that the "constitution" the NZ Government has displayed on
:it's web-site is not a "Constitution" in the sense that the US one is to
:the US.
:Yours is a Founding Document, on which your Government is partially
:based and which is in place to protect your "rights".
:Ours is irrelevant to our form of government and our rights.
:
:Do you see the difference?
:
:You have a "Constitution".
:We have a "constitution".

Your argument was that NZ had no "written" Constitution when in fact
NZ does have a written constitution.