Old June 14th, 2011, 01:25 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Binyamin Dissen

Default Driving from Chicago to Kansas City

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:31:11 +0300 "Gadi Ben-Avi"
wrote:

:I am tinkering with the idea of driving from Chicago to Kansas City.
:According to Google maps it's about eight and a half hours, So I guess
:splitting the drive into two days would be best for me.

It is an easy one day drive - all interstate.

:I am looking for:
:route suggestions
:Things to do on the way
:Suggestions on where to spend the night.

But if you will split it up - consider heading south first. Springfield, IL
and St. Louis are on the way.

:I will be driving alone using a rental car.

:Currently, the trip would be in November. Could there be a weather issue?

Should not be at that time of year.

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com