Old June 14th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Willy Eckerslyke

Default ATTN. Boracay Bill !

"cb" wrote in message
First of all, I think I know something about Pinas

Do you ? What the hell is a Pina ?

As for the post being a private email, why didn't you just send private
email instead of posting it to the NG for the whole world to see?

Putang Inang ... anak ng puta ka. Since when has it been up to YOU about
who posts on this ng.

That was a
bad mistake because it really showed your true colors and how to just

bandy
terms like "flip" without realizing the full import of what you're typing.
In a private email, you could have used any terminology you like to refer

the Filipinos and no one would have know about it.

Utter rubbish & you know it. Hey, cb .... do you know the difference
between a red-head & a purple helmet ?

..... THE GRIP ....... F*CKING WELL GET ONE !!

Fool.

PLONK !