Old March 10th, 2004, 05:22 AM
Jeff Coudriet

Default Booking cruises thru Orbitz

You don't know me, and I don't know you, but trust me on this -- you can
do better than the Orbitz price on cruises if you book through a cruise
agent who rebates commissions. I always do check Orbitz to check on
availability and relative prices for various dates on the same ship, but
always book with my TA who does the above...often at a few hundred less.

I do book air and hotel through them at times though!

Jeff

Karen wrote:

Has anyone booked their cruise through Orbitz? I would appreciate any
feedback if you have. I have booked hotels and airlines through
Orbitz, but never a cruise.

Is there a place to input our Captain Circle number? Will the cruise
package be sent to us via Princess? All my previous Orbitz bookings
that require a ticket have been E-tickets. How are charges handled?
Is our credit card charged immediately or half now and half a few
months before sailing???

Thanks,
Karen