Old March 12th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Russell Patterson

Default Booking cruises thru Orbitz

Never booked through them but we checked out some prices on their
website that were quite low. Of course, when we called them they
weren't that low anymore! Fool me once shame on you....

Russ

On 8 Mar 2004 15:23:20 -0800, (Karen) wrote:

Has anyone booked their cruise through Orbitz? I would appreciate any
feedback if you have. I have booked hotels and airlines through
Orbitz, but never a cruise.

Is there a place to input our Captain Circle number? Will the cruise
package be sent to us via Princess? All my previous Orbitz bookings
that require a ticket have been E-tickets. How are charges handled?
Is our credit card charged immediately or half now and half a few
months before sailing???

Thanks,
Karen

respond here or email responses to