Old December 11th, 2003, 05:56 PM
Geoff Miller

Default "I Am Not American" Web Site Adds Designs, Languages, Merchandise

Schultz writes:

And since Americans seem to be too lazy to study
foreign languages, they'll have to believe you.

Americans aren't "too lazy" to study foreign languages.
We simply have no practical need to do so. This is
because of the sheer size of our country and the cor-
responding lack of proximity to peoples nattering in
other tongues. Hell, we have mere *counties* that are
bigger than a lot of those cute little European nations.

ObTopical: English is the international language of
aviation. I bet that ****es off the fashionable
America-haters something fierce, and particularly
galls (heh) the French.

"Frere ZHOCK-uh, frere ZHOCK-uh
Dormay voo? Dormay voo?
Sonny LeMattina, Sonny LeMattina