Old December 12th, 2003, 09:18 AM
Turby

Default "I Am Not American" Web Site Adds Designs, Languages, Merchandise

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:35:30 GMT, mrtrav wrote:

Turby wrote:

That's 17 nations. There are only 25 European nations that are larger,
and some not by much. So, what would you consider "a lot?"

Yes, but you named one county.

Wow. you're even more pedantic than I am. OK. He did say "There are
counties" - plural. So, Inyo county is bigger than a quarter of the
European nations. Is that enough for you? Or will you define what "a
lot" is so we can determine exactly how many counties are bigger than
a lot of European nations?

From my home I can drive the equivalent distance of Scotland to Iraq
and never hear any language but English. I've studied 4 foreign
languages, but fluency disappears rapidly if the opportunity to use
the language isn't there.

Turby the Turbosurfer