Old February 20th, 2006, 02:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default LONG BEACH - A quick question

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:16:12 GMT, "John Sisker"
wrote:

I am not sure if she will dock in Long Beach or San Pedro.

snipped
you would think
that she would want to dock next to the original Queen Mary (Long Beach) for
nostalgia purposes, but I don't know what's really planned.

Hi John,

The QM2 will be doing her turnarounds at the Port of LA (San Pedro).
The ceremonies and celebration are detailed in my earlier press
release postings. They are available by Googling or by checking the
News section of my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL