Old September 19th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Chanchao

Default Passengers tell of Concorde horror

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:41:53 GMT, mrtravel wrote some
stuff about " Passengers tell of Concorde horror", to which I would like to
add the following:

Passengers -- who had each paid at least $6,585 (£4,064) for the trip -- were
asked to board a bus for the 110-mile (177 km) drive to Heathrow Airport.

I doubt they "each" paid "at least" paid $6585.

Whatever... the morons nearly panicked! ;-) "It was like hitting a brick
wall; some champaign glasses fell over. We just panicked." :P

Somehow I feel Brit Airways will be caughing up more than some extra FF miles
tho.. ;-)

Cheers,
Chanchao