Old February 5th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Cathy Kearns

"LeeNY" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cruise Newbie wrote:
I would like to go on cruise in Mar or Apr. When would be a good time
to avoid the spring break rush ???
Thanks.

To avoid spring break rush? Go anytime other than March or April.

But seriously, at the least, go at the very beginning of March or
towards the latter half of April. Easter is March 27 this year...kind
of early. So I would think Spring breaks would finish up by the 3rd of
April, but let's say the 10th, just to be safe.

Lee

Spring break at my kids' schools is April 18th to April 22nd. Those schools
that take Presidents/ski week off in Feb tend to push Spring break to late
April.