Old August 4th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Paul Silver

Martin Bienwald wrote:
gman99 wrote:
Paul Silver wrote:

I'm visiting Canada in October and I'd like to hire a car, will I be
allowed to do this with a standard full British driving license?

Just remember to drive on the right side of the road !!

Coming from Britain, he might consider it the wrong side of the road ... ;-)

I'll have some passengers to scream at me, but I expect the first few
journeys will start with me muttering "keep to the right... keep to the
right... keep to the right."

One of the group is a Brit who's driven more on the right-hand side of
the road than the left, so I'm expecting him to be the most critical!

Paul