Old November 19th, 2006, 10:14 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Big Kev

Default America West Airlines, US Airways or United Airlines?

Hey MelbGirl..
You a big girl now, I guess, Born 1979??
Flown em all, they are all like apples are apples..
America West was taken over by US Airways, so thats all the same,.... plus,
.....if you are a member of "United Mileages Plus", you pick up a about 500
mile credits with any of them.

Since you are a big girl now, you dont hafta eat on whetn it is little more
than a 30minute flight do you??
Maybe you can have coffee and a donut or 10 before you board at LAS.

--
Have a great day today, and an even better day tomorrow.
Regards,

wrote in message
I'm really not worried about the food component. Just wanting to know
what
the better airline is? The cost was the same for all 3 airlines.

I'm from Australia, so not sure which airline is better. I know if
Qantas,
Virgin Blue and Jetstar were all the same price, I'd fly Qantas. Just
looking for a little guidance from people who know the airlines.

Thanks once again

wrote in message
Hi All

Wanting to fly one way from SFO to LAS in January. Have done a few

searches
(Expedia, Orbitz, etc) and the prices are very similar (if not the same)
between America West Airlines, US Airways and United Airlines. Which is

the
better airline out of the three to fly with? Do any include meals or do

you
have to pay on each airline? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks