Old September 23rd, 2007, 08:45 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
proffsl

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

"Alohacyberian" wrote:
"proffsl" wrote:

Driver Licensing serves no purpose for highway safety that laws
against endangerment did not already serve, and instead only serves
fiscal greed.

I don't agree, but, driver licensing is here to stay. Might as well get
used to it.

There were two people. Both of them had a stain on their carpet. One
of the persons always said: "Yes, there is a stain on the carpet, but
it's there to stay. Might as well get used to it." The other person
said: "Yes, there is a stain on the carpet, but the carpet cleaner
will be taking it out tomorrow."

It's time we clean our carpets, before they have to be ripped up and
thrown out.