Old August 21st, 2009, 10:27 PM posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
ATM

Default Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

"Brian" wrote in message
news
Many of the subways are not particularly friendly to those who have
limited mobility.

We do not have mobility limitations. However, I understand its almost
impossible to carry suitcases and lugguages in most subway or bus in NYC
area?

If we drive down from Boston-Connecticut to the Mattantan hotel to check in
and drop of the lugguages. Then, return the car to nearby rental agents. How
would you do this?