Old February 22nd, 2009, 09:03 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Hans-Georg Michna

Default Animals in Kenya?

Don't even try, liar. You joined this forum only to spam it with
your unrelated link.

Notice to onlookers: In web forums this is known as comment
spam. It works such that a web site operator pays some shady
spammer organization a little money, a small part of which then
goes to some kid in India or China or perhaps Africa that gets
paid for every spam link he successfully lodged. These kids
adorn themselves with nice girls' names (in this case a
misspelled French girls' name), then go about their very poorly
paid business.

You can guess that also from the marginal knowledge of English
and from the fact that these comments don't contribute any
useful information to the discussion thread.

While I am sad about making these kids poorer by defending
against their spam, I think they are ultimately better off
looking for a more decent job than this rubbish.

Hans-Georg
--
No mail, please.