Old September 4th, 2007, 04:44 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Anonymouse

Default my favorite all inclusive destination

Hi,

while I must say I like Silver-Sands and I'd go back it's not all
inclusive... it's rental villas (including staff) and you pay for food
etc and excursions and stuff...

for AI I'd go back to Couples Negril in a heartbeat.

I tried Couples Ocho Rios but it's to multi-level and I don't like the
higgler level in town.

The only other place that has me paying attention is Sandals Negril...
I've never stayed there but I've got a bud that swears by the sandals
properties and it IS in the middle of the 7 mile beach and as such
should have better sailing.

ttyl

akia

--

- Call me ruthless, amoral, but never call me dishonest. -