Old September 18th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Woody

"Juliana L Holm" wrote in message
Alas, no.

We are tentatively thinking of two different approaches to this. The
first is
to go, at least for the morning and early afternoon, to Plymouth and see
the
Mayflower II and Plymouth Plantation. Then to head out and just drive on
the
scenic highways of the cape in the afternoon.

The other is to just go driving on the cape and stop at the various
villages.

I hope we will know where dinner is today. . . .

Julie

Julie

As an overseas (UK) visitor the US I was very disappointed by Cape Cod. We
spent a week there 2 years ago and were very unimpressed by this overrated
part of New England. Plymouth was much more interesting and if you have not
been before I would head that way.

Woody