Old February 2nd, 2008, 08:38 AM posted to rec.travel.africa
Runge 9

Default Kenya..is it safe?

Western politicians have nothing to do with this, blame the 2 greedy
politicians at first....and the stupid black men who rampage and kill
without knowing why they do it in the first place.

"the_niner_nation" a écrit dans le message
de .. .

I think anyone just wanting to go on a paradise tropical holiday to
Kenya at this time Should seek another destination until the KNY
situation has completely been sorted. And I truly believe it will be a
few years until things get back to nornmal. If not a decade.

Anyway I wish you all the very best if you decide to risk a trip and
Good Luck - You will need it.

Regards

Mbanbo

Mbanbo..

you have convinced me not to vacation in Kenya this year...and I am not
utterly dissapointed that my vacation plans have been altered, but
devestated that there are 2 grown African men in Kenya whose arrogance is
causing something that could lead to a massacre and abuse of humanity that
a civilised world in the 21st century should never expereince.

Personally, I am fearing for the worst in Kenya, but hoping for the
best..I wonder if this time the çivilised'west will turn their backs on
genocide like they did in Rwanda and darfur...

my bet is that where africans are killing africans, the 'civilised 'west
wont care less...and my heart is bleeding for the beautiful people of the
beautiful country of kenya.

the hypocricy of western politicians saying that 'this must never happen
again' ..is looming around the corner.