Old February 16th, 2010, 03:29 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default Hawaii question

"Runge11" wrote in message
Airplane fares are low between the islands, did you check 'em ?

"GV" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion
: ...
I know this group deals primarily with the mainland but I'm not sure
where else to ask. I'm planning on going to Hawaii and want to stay on
Kauai. But I also want to go to Kaanapali on Maui for at least part of a
day. Can anybody tell me how hard and how expensive it would be to make
that kind of side trip. (Actually, I'd be happy to get to the waters off
Kaanapali Beach and don't really care to get on shore so would it be
feasible to travel by boat?) TIA

There was a time when inter-island air travel was very, very cheap (like $5
or $10 a leg) if booked before you landed in Hawaii as versus after. Check
with your travel agent if the same still exists.