Old March 30th, 2008, 12:23 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Broomer

Default Good hotel in Ipoh

On Mar 28, 9:46*pm, grusl wrote:
On Mar 28, 2:59*am, Broomer wrote:

On Mar 27, 11:00*pm, " A Mate" wrote:

Matter of iponion, Alfie!

(Knowing you're a non-English speaker - may I explain - the above is a play
on words!!)

:-))

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message

In article , *A Mate
says...

I like Ipoh; but it's not an easy city to move around without
wheels. Rent a car!

Seems to be a pretty boring place however.
--

Alfred Molon
http://www.molon.de-Photosof Asia, Africa and Europe- Hide quoted text -

Guys, thanks for the replies but I need something a little bit more
useful.
I'm planning to go there to my wife granny, she's just out of
hospital.
So please, keep the posts useful.

Sorry to hear about your grannyinlaw, but you were given a useful tip
in the very first reply.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore- Hide quoted text -

Bud this is the sort of stuff I need.
If you hear something, I'd appreciate it.
I saw two on Tripadvisor that looked okay Indulgence and Regalodge
(might need to check the name of the second one), but I'd like a bit
more info.

From the reviews I'm reading about the main four, they suck.

Thanks again mate,

Ka.