Old November 1st, 2012, 04:56 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Living on the Costa Blanca (Torrevieja area), working offshore UK.

On Saturday, 26 July 1997 15:00:00 UTC+8, Andrew Forde wrote:
I am thinking of moving to the Torrevieja area in spain to live. I would be
travelling to the UK every 3 weeks to work offshore.
I would appreciate any
ideas or suggestions, as
to the following.:-
1) getting cheap flights from Alicante to
Edinburgh Glasgow Aberdeen
Manchester through out the year.
2) Living in spain. Renting leasing or purchasing properties for a family
of 5.
3) Social life during the off peak seasons from September to June
4) Any Irish contacts in the Costa Blanca would be appreciated.

Regards
Andrew Forde

Hello,

a good collection of villas you will find at www.turisol.net