Old May 13th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Default Driving in Spain

The thing which caught me out the most was left turn lanes which have
you exiting to the right and then looping left to cross at a right
angle. It works well when you expect it but, initially, it was a shock.

wrote:
Hi,

We're flying to Madrid the first week of July and will be driving a rented
car from Madrid to a town in Andalucia (between Granada and Galera).

Do any of you have any tips or things to watch out for when driving
in Spain?

I realize I'll need an international driving permit but any other
useful information/things to watch out for would be appreciated.

thanks,

barry