Old February 8th, 2004, 12:42 AM
BTR1701

Default American Airlines' Preaching Pilot

In article .net,
"None" wrote:

Great, another xtian freak just chomping at the bit to **** off the next
rag head who's bound and determined to teach a whole plane load of "infidels"
all about Allah! That little announcement would be all it would take to
push any hanky head over the edge.

Well, I'm an atheist myself but I think it's ridiculous to suggest we as
Americans should censor ourselves and give up our rights to discuss
matters openly and freely because we might tick off a terrorist.

I'm certainly not going to keep silent because some religious whack-job
might get worked up over something I say.