Old February 8th, 2004, 01:51 AM
None

Default American Airlines' Preaching Pilot

"BTR1701" wrote in message
In article , Douglas Berry
wrote:

Lo, many moons past, on Sat, 7 Feb 2004 15:27:03 -0600, a stranger
called by some "E.E.Bud Keith" came forth and
told this tale in alt.atheism

And just what is that we call you, the guy was not harming a sole but
you compassionate liberals go for the jugular

That's "soul."

When I fly, I'm paying the airline to transport me from point A to
point B in a safe, comfortable manner. Being a captive audience when
the religious nutso pilot pretty much tells the Christians on the
plane to bug the non-Christians for the entire flight would **** me
off.. I'd file a lawsuit against American had I been on that flight.

You could file a lawsuit but you'd have no grounds for it. American
Airlines is a private company. They can plaster the inside of their
airplane cabins with bible verses if that's what they want to do.

Sorry, they are a PUBLIC company, publicly traded on the stock exchange, and
HEAVILY regulated by the FAA and the DOT.