Old December 15th, 2004, 04:01 AM
RTCReferee

"jsmith" wrote:

"RTCReferee" wrote :
"jsmith"
wrote:

The secularists have been chipping away at the word Christmas for a

number
of years now and are substituting irrelevant (religious ??) concoctions
diminish the value of the celebration of the birth of Christ. Isn't it

time
we begin boycotting those merchants who in their TV advertising are
exploiting the Christmas tradition yet not acknowledging that this is

truly
the Christmas season. The code word "holiday" season is coming into
increasing use in an effort to minimize the influence the Truths that

were
taught by the Prince of Peace.

I dunno, but from where I sit it's Merry Christmas. :-)

And Merry Christmas to you too !!

Why, thank you. That's especially nice to hear on a day when we have had some
bad news.