Old November 11th, 2003, 11:54 PM
James Robinson

Default Flight from Toronto or Buffalo - why such big price difference?

"Alan D." wrote:

Hi guys;
Thanks for your quick replies. Just to let you know, and perhaps, if someone
would like to check it out in person... I just tried it again. Using
www.expedia.ca and the following dates:

Dep: April 1, YYZ (Toronto Pearson) Dep: April 17, CAI (Cairo) 2,700
CDN
Dep: April 1, BUF (Buffalo-Niagara) Dep: April 17, CAI (Cairo) 1,400
CDN

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining here =) I just cannot believe that
this is for real!!! For two people you'd save 2,600 CDN just by driving to
Buffalo for 1.5 hours and parking at the airport for 2 weeks =)

I went to the British Airways site, and found flights for under $1500
CDN.