Old September 16th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Annie Noname4

Default TRANS-ATLANTIC 9'4'to 9/14/03

We went on the cruise,and it was o.k.but had a lot of rough weather
15-20ft.waves,and lots of very strong wind.The ship was nice,but they
had only a couple of shows worth seeing,1/MARTY ALLEN,And agroup of
Father,/daughter/& son,they were very good,the cruise director left a
lot to be desired. Would have enjoyed
it more if they had had some dance music ,was hard to find anything
worth while after 10.30,mostly kareokie,or game shows,
Never put the bedspreads back on after day one,and our cabin steward
never had the courtesy to thank us for our generous tip,we had it put on
our bill.
Also will never fly out of "LOGAN" airport in "BOSTON" It is a lousy
airport,and the security guards acted more like the german gestapo than
americans,they were very rude,and sarcastic,granted they have a job to
do,but they could at least be polite
Annie