Old September 17th, 2003, 02:16 AM
JCG

Default TRANS-ATLANTIC 9'4'to 9/14/03

"CupCaked" wrote in message

. . . and the ship was. . . ?

We were on the Grandeur of the Seas also.
We weren't able to go to Ireland because of rough weather. Halifax was
substituted.
We enjoyed ourselves and most of the shows. They had to cancel one
production show because the seas were so high. It was quite an experience.
There were several different age groups and I think it was really hard to
please everybody on the ship.
Disembarkation was endless. We thought we would be among the first groups
off, but were close to the last. Boston was a pain. We had trouble getting
transportation away from the pier. It was impossible to catch a cab as there
were three ships docked. Don't even get me started on Logan and American
Airlines....
Judy