Old September 17th, 2003, 04:44 AM
JCG

Default TRANS-ATLANTIC 9'4'to 9/14/03

How ironic. We were on a plane that was supposed to leave at 3 pm. We were
taken off the plane about 3:15 and put on another plane due to "fluid on the
landing gear." We did leave at 4 and arrived in Baltimore and missed any
rain. Sunday turned out to be the most stressful day of our vacation.
Anything that could go wrong, did. It was an awful ending to a pleasant 10
days.
Judy

"Annie Noname4" wrote in message
JUDY: Forgot our flight was supposed to leave logan at 3.30
p.m.everyone was on board plane,and 15 minuets they took everyone
off,the plane had no brakes,boarded another 1/2 hour later,started to
taxi out,only to be put on hold for 20 minuets because
phila.international had stopped all incoming flights due to a severe
thunderstorm alert,was never so glad as we were when we finally reached
our home in jersey. Annie