Old April 7th, 2004, 04:59 AM
Frederick Shorts

Default rec.travel.europe most obnoxious members?

Markku Gronroos wrote:

Markku Grönroos wrote:

"Which Group" wrote in message
. ..
Word on usenet is that rec.travel.europe has the most obnoxious, arrogant
posters of any group. Do you agree?

I agree. I'm the biggest dick on r.t.e. followed by Magda, Marie Lewis, Sjoerd,
Padraig, etc. etc. etc.

Which other groups are populated with anally retentive know-it-alls?

And homo cross posters

I'm the biggest homosexual of all. I need someone like Bertie the Bunyip to
**** my queer ass into shape.

Bull****! I'm a much bigger queer that youz! I butt**** my wabbits and make
them wear buttplugs too. And I don't need Bertie the Bunyip when I have
my dead kit as a buttplug.

--
Freddie 'fag' Shorts

I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!

Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!
Contact me by email ) or mail me at
FS Newssite Inc.
101 West 23rd St. Suite 2237, New York, NY, 10011
On second thoughts, don't bother. Just sign me up for subscriptions.
I like to steal copyrighted material.

Check out my current web sites -
http://www.orwellian.org
http://www.miscstuff.org