Old February 4th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Default Disney Cruise....Travel agent or online booking?

Lee wrote:

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote in message ...

JLeary256 wrote:

Unless you don't care about the price- compare several agencies. Via online is
easy and this group can give several recommendations. You may also wish to
post an "ad" on www.cruisemates.com bargain finder board.

When I was doing research for our Disney cruise, I checked with a number
of TA's, plus travelocity etc. The prices all came in within a very
small margin of each other.

I'm not surprised for a Disney cruise. Not sure how it is now, but
they didn't used to discount much - the price was the price. Very
different than the other big cruise lines.

They still don't discount. As long as they fill the ships, why should they.
sue