Old November 20th, 2004, 09:09 PM
easy

having been to both, we REALLY prfer the grand lido negril for that
area...and our new favorite is grand lido braco. i know a lot of people
say NO to all inclusives...we have done both ways and YOU have to decide
what you want for YOUR vacation, we love the A.I., and we do leave the
reorts...never felt any fear. always ask the guys at the gates or the
bell guys...they know the best fun places, best off resort food, and the
best drivers.

M.B.

George Howarth wrote:
We have been to Sandal resorts in Jamaica on 3 occasions ( Negril, Ocho Rios
and Royal). Now looking to try a different resort for a change. How do the 2
compare--accommodations, food, service and entertainment. We are in our
early 50's, looking for a laid back beach experience