Old November 29th, 2007, 04:20 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.anarchism,rec.travel.air,soc.culture.nordic,alt.bible
Yang, AthD (h.c)

Default SoT Christianity: FL Pastor Charged With Impregnating Own Teen God Daughter

At leaset he's against teh gays!

Yep, that vaunted Christian moral superiority

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/f...?storyid=96744

FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (AP) -- Members of a Fort Lauderdale church are
reeling after learning their pastor was arrested and charged with
getting a teenage congregant pregnant. Plantation Police say the
Reverend Cory Cortezis Lewis knew the teen for most of her life and
acted as her godfather and minister.

--
Yang
a.a.#28

"I can hardly wait for your head to explode when the Repubs hold onto
both houses of Congress this November. And Yang can quote me on that."
-Fred Stone, 6/14/2006