Old February 18th, 2010, 09:11 PM
adaarsh adaarsh is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Mate[_2_] View Post
Not into the nude stuff (frankly, you'll freeze your whatevers off - even in
Auckland in April).

Car rental is cheap - $45 a day tops, including all insurances and unlimited
mileage. Use a sub-major - Ace or similar.

Hotels, motels, hostels - no problem. They're all more expensive in Auckland
than elsewhere in the North island, but still reasonable for the standard
you'll enjoy.

$100NZD+ for a hotel or motel in Auckland. Hostels - I don't know.

"qquito" wrote in message
Dear Everyone:

I will have probably 2 days to spend in Auckland in mid-April. I am
thinking to see just the best-known landmarks/places. Will 2 days be
enough? And I don't think I will rent a car. Are there hotels/motels/
hostels at convenient locations with reasonable prices?

Also, are there other naturist/nudist/clothing-optional beaches within
easy reach beside the Little Palm Beach on Waiheke Island?

Thank you for reading and replying!

--Roland

I was desperately looking for information on Australia travel. More than the requirements of a good place to put up my stay or the activities that I would be doing there I am concerned about the culturally shocking situations. It has become routine now to read about the racial attacks in Australia. Considering these conditions can we make travel programs to the specified country. I would surely want to know more on this.