Old April 6th, 2010, 03:31 AM
dexternicholson dexternicholson is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qquito View Post
Dear Everyone:

I will have probably 2 days to spend in Auckland in mid-April. I am
thinking to see just the best-known landmarks/places. Will 2 days be
enough? And I don't think I will rent a car. Are there hotels/motels/
hostels at convenient locations with reasonable prices?

Also, are there other naturist/nudist/clothing-optional beaches within
easy reach beside the Little Palm Beach on Waiheke Island?

Thank you for reading and replying!

--Roland
I wish to check out the place you're offering, but I guess its too late to visit those beautiful places because my vacation is almost done spending in Europe.