Old August 31st, 2016, 09:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default Rhein cruises

tim... wrote:

"Erilar" wrote in message

Oh so you are referring to any city tour as a "hike"

I thought you were just using it in its normal, countryside, sense

tim

My walking ability has deteriorated drastically in the last few years. No
guide is slow enough for me.

I understand that, I had to keep on slowing down the guide on my recent
tours (and I don't believe that I was going too slowly for a leisure walk,
the guide was going to fast)

it was the use of the term "hike", in a place where it wouldn't normally be
used, I was commenting upon.

tim

Keeping up with any guide leading a group now equals "hike" for me 8-)

--
biblioholic medievalist via iPad