Old April 5th, 2004, 07:04 PM
E.k.R.

Default Cunard QUEEN VICTORIA going to P&O to become ARCADIA!!

"Oslo Dutch" wrote in message
Well, well, lots of changes going on here.

OK Ernie, our Mighty Royal Princess is heading to the UK. They should do a
lot of work on here and create more intimate lounge spaces. That's what

the
British public likes When I was on the Royal, Ernie ;-) ,as a crew member

in
1989 we were together in the port of Madeira with S.S. Canberra. The Brits
did not like the Royal due to lack of lounges. The old Arcadia (ex Star
Princess) suffered the same problem. And I even felt it too when I cruised
on her in 2000.

Reint

Too funny Reint! No one knows about OTR better than you!

I think RP has a lot of potential. If P&O were to perform a substantial
refit she could end up an absolutely splendid ship. As she is now, she is
quite outdated for the American market, and as you stated, too broken up
enough on the interior for British tastes.

Ernie - heading your way and leaving for Rome tomorrow embarking on
NORWEGIAN DREAM.