Old March 27th, 2006, 02:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Costa Magica....I'm back....

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
. com...

"Jeff" wrote in message
Hey all...I am back from the Costal Magica. I had a good time! I had
somewhat dimished expectations in some ways based on some bad reviews I
had read over the years, but I was surprisingly pleased about any number
of things....

Hey Jeff..
Welcome back!
So the food was good, and the atmosphere was a bit noisy at
times..probably because of the spring break crowd.
What about the smoke, did you find that a problem? You often hear that as
a complaint on Costa, so I am wondering.
Dancing waiters?? Ala Carnival style? Was the crew primarily Italian or
was it international?
Sounds as if you had a great time..would you take the Magica again?
So where to next?

--Jean---hoping like Diana to see some toga pictures of Jeff! ;-)

After a cruise on Costa a while back I can recall the smoke being so bad
that I wouldn't even consider the line again. Their smoking restrictions are
so relaxed it turned me off completely. Also the announcements were in 5
languages which could drive anyone nuts after a few days.