Old January 21st, 2009, 06:32 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
William Black

Default InsureAndGo insurance - more like insure and don't go

"someone" wrote in message
We had a big holiday trip planned to Central America in early January,
flying from London to Madrid, and then Madrid to our destination in
Central America. Due to industrial action by Iberia Airlines in Madrid,
we were marooned there in a queue, unable to leave, and with no food or
sleep for 18 hours, then our onward flight was cancelled and we had to fly
back to U.K. InsureAndGo who we had insurance with told us to read the
small print, which of course said we were only covered if the cancellation
occurred on the first leg (London-Madrid) of the holiday and not for any
others.

What a rip-off. Don't insure with them.

I thought that after you set off you became the problem of the airline
rather than anyone else.

On the other hand I stopped insuring with 'Insure and Go' this year because
they put their prices up too much.

Incredibly Halifax are now cheaper...

--
William Black