Old March 13th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Lew

Default CELEBRITY 'MILLENIUM' -**NOT** Sailing 3/28

Susan--

You're lucky you're not going the following week. According to
Cruisecritic.com, that cruise has been canceled in the Eastern
Carribean.

**********************
From CruiseCritic:
Celebrity Cancels Millennium Cruise
Celebrity Cruises announces today that, in a wacky ship swap, it is
canceling Millennium's March 28 Eastern Caribbean sailing. This is
because sister ship Infinity has developed pod-propulsion problems and
requires an emergency dry dock repair. As a result, Celebrity is
assigning Millennium to take over for Infinity.

The whole story is at:
http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=1073

(S.J. Warren) wrote in message ...
Anyone going to be on that cruise with us? It's finally just about
here.....we booked last summer and enjoyed the anticipation......our
annual cruise is one little week away!!!

Susan

"God Bless the Marine Corps and all our military....."