Old February 7th, 2004, 09:08 PM
Bill Warnock

Default Carnival Pride Aft Balcony Question

Jim... During Christmas on the Pride... I had a Cat. 11... the very
last one on the port aft side... consequently I can't comment on the
residue from the stacks or whatever. There was some minor vibrations
that I didn't experience when I had a midship booking with her a
couple months before. Heading home we hit some pretty rough seas
which were felt being located in the aft area... which was
understandable... considering my cabin location.

I had a cabin/balcony on the stern of the Star Princess and enjoyed
the change of scenery "riding on the rear".

Also... so far I am very impressed with the Pride and its crew. I
think you will enjoy this vessel.

Best regards

Bill