Old May 13th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Nisse PowerMan

Default Advice on Hotels in Luxor

Nicola Earl wrote:

I am booked to go to Egypt in June and was due to stay in Luxor for 4 days..

The hotel i am booked in is the Old Winter Palace and ive heard this is a
really good hotel to stay in.. I have recently been informed by my tour
operator that the pool is closed at this hotel between May and July...We
have been given the option to swap hotels..one of the options being the Le
Meridian....or they will bus us to the Karnak Sofitel for the use of there
pool.

Has anyone got any advice on weather we should stay put in the Old Winter
palace or swap to the Le Meridian?.. Does anyone know how far the Sofitel
is from the Winter Palace?

Thanks...

I stayed in a very nice small hotel in Luxor, think the name was Ramses
Hotel. If I remember I'll check it up and get back with more info. This
hotel has a nice pool where I enjoyed many cold Stella.

/Anders

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!