Old January 13th, 2006, 07:39 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean

Default Tough Choice and advice for the Caribbean...

There is no comparison Barbados.

Dilly

http://home.comcast.net/~itsdilly/
http://community.webshots.com/user/savalier
People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, but
people will never forget how you made them feel.

"Brett" wrote in message
Hello,

Got a tough choice ahead of me. Can anyone help?

Looking to choose a 4-night getaway from the following islands:

1. Bahamas or...
2. Bermuda or...
3. Barbados

Why the tough choice? I can't tell which island will suit my desires best,
not having been to anyone of them.

I'm looking for the most "foreign" island from the three, a place that
doesn't remind me of the U.S. (where I'd be traveling from) and has a
native/local feel to it and it's not overrun by U.S. tourists that would
take away from the feeling that you've gotten away from the States!
(having tourists of other nationalities are fine).

All 3 of these places look to have really gorgeous beaches, island
activities and hotels and that's all I really need anyway.

I'm only looking at these 3 places because they have such excellent deals
from New York (something like $89 one-way to any of these places!).

Thank You!

Brett

PS: I never got a bottom-line answer from those i've asked, about what the
difference between these 3 islands really is??