Old February 25th, 2010, 04:36 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
PeterL

Default Shanghai to Hangzou

On Feb 24, 5:39*pm, waitressvn
wrote:
Hi All

I like to go to Hangzou for a day trip from Shanghai. I was wondering
what are the best ways to get there.Although looks like train travel
which is what I would prefer.
Is the Maglev available on this route?
Which station would be better for me as I am staying at the Hilton
Hotel?
thanks in advance for all replies.

--

Train, about 1.5 hours one way. Take it from the Shanghai south
station. Be sure to book the "D" train. You can get tickets the same