Old April 20th, 2010, 03:30 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
blackbat

Default New York advice

Hi all,

Contemplating a visit to NYC this summer. Family with young / teenage
kids
..
Grateful for advice on some budget hotels that you might recommend.
Also advice on which areas are safe to stay.
Been to NYC a couple of times before but never with kids and therefore
feel a little more vulnerable.

Any advice on transferring from the airport to hotel?

Probably stay for approx 4 or 5 days then leave NYC and spend another
8 or 9 days touring by car before returning to fly back from NYC.
Any input here would be good. I'm going to look into what's available
along the i95 towards Boston / Cape Cod. Don't want to go into Boston
as we don't want two city vacations but would be interested in some
areas of natural beauty or maybe coastal towns and villlages with a
plenty of restaurants and shops to choose from.
Also are there any large Belz style factory outlets in this general
area?
--

blackbat /\x/\