Old September 30th, 2008, 02:19 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.travel.air
Peach

Default UNITED Airlines SUCKS

On Sep 30, 3:26*am, "Hoover" wrote:
Service is pathetic - repeated mechanical problems. I hope they go bankrupt,
along with every other line that is ripping off the public.

I don't normally reply to sockpuppets, but IAWTP.

On my last flight to Newark, the pilot tells all of us... "There is
going to be a slight delay. All the power went out to the plane....we
looked out the window and saw one of the guys on the runway unplugging
the power supply. The co-pilot opened the cockpit window to yell at
him, and it got stuck open. Then when the power went back on, the
surge took out the navigational system. We need to have a mechanic fix
the window and one of our techies fix the navigational system." That
always makes someone who is afraid of flying feel good. Then when we
got to Newark and were in a "holding pattern," the pilot felt it was
necessary to tell us that we "only had 30 minutes worth of fuel left,
and that we'd be on the ground one way or another." Heh.

How come the delay can't be because of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hdmrE4aoE0 (10 minutes of listening,
but worth it...)

Peach